The Asians have more faith in human frailty and, hence, they have committed to total automation. It's nothing personal but he knows his own humanity; in Asia. Nobody is looking at you. His calculation is based on the worst of human kind; in Asia first and then the allegedly well meaning manager in America secondly who think every employee is an apostle or something and can be trusted with the manifold in the car plant. Warren is a disciple of Christ at work though. He believes in every North American being as secure as every Russian or Chinese person or Japanese person or French person who all have an unconditional universal minimum income support whether or not they work. If they work, they even have more money from their salary. But, not the one that betrays you like Judas mor-de-eau, Mark or Vance at the car company. You cost. You killed Chrysler Vance. The solution to the shit as manager was your job but I think the clerk would have loved to solve it but the Bahamian Pirate guy who sells the vehicles was anxious about a solution and a solution is something I could come up with and then it starts to feel biblically the wrong time to communicate it or think of it. What solution do you need to what problem with your feedback inhibition? Read Karl Deutsch. The solution to the problem feels like it's "too authority" around that allegedly well meaning manager selling the vehicles. Is there a problem? Why don't you hd the currency? Sell it to someone else. If you reverse it, you reverse it. Maybe you lose. I did not lose one dollar on that desk. We have control. You now have a solution although it took some love to think about it and some time and you had enough info to solve it. How many broken axles does it take? Give me another problem for the first time and let me deal with it for a few weeks. I will solve it. You will get all the honor and the glory. I hope it helped since I am the manager. I mean you are the manager. What's the big deal or ykubdint want me to solve it since I was feeling good tag Friday and you want to think I had the solution. What is my solution? What is your solution? I mean my solution is your solution; right? Well, I say it is how it goes. Now, give me my clerk job. Let me me solve it or did you solve it? You became VP of the year as we worked hard to satisfy your nonverbal cues such as " you were hired in faith you could do the job so Just do it." But, someone resented the solution that involved in many cases just advising the customer that they already bought enough currency for the next month if they double ordered in error and they bought enough for the next three months if the error involved two erroneous transmissions and one that was actually good; that is three transmissions; two erroneous and one error. Now, who have you been killing for fear of competition in your insecurity about your position and authority? I was feeling good that Friday but too many employees decided to quit so I went to Law School myself. Remember something. I like what I do. You dont fix shit. You multiply shit, normalised it. You want to know if I called the police in 1997. Why would I call the police? I am going to law school. There is no problem if the customer sent in an order for 10000 vehicles in error except we already bought the New Zealand leather material with New Zealand dollars against American dollars by the time we found out it was an error. You needed a solution for how long it takes, the time it takes for you to be honest about that potentially really evident really " not so difficult to control it" error. Your outstanding payment report presumes a lot and prints 48 hours after you already exposed yourself on the market in too many cases by putting the triplicate orders through. Pending the erroneous (The errors, the duplicates and triplicates) second and third and fourth transmissions of what is highly, probably an error before you expose the car company's currency position is what I told you to do when I had time to think about it in the love of God and the love of Catholic too. You process the first one as you only have a special client rate quoted for ten vehicles . If they really want the other orders , then it's no problem. Their supply manager will send a scanned written confirmation by email. Put them in pending status before you buy the New Zealand currency and the New Zealand leather. Now, I was earning five dollars an hour as "employee of the month" watching Carlton dance with His lawyer father on tv. We lost on the foreign exchange when we tried to return the material. There is a solution when you know this customer sent in 10000 orders by mistake with a fax modem and only called for a special price and rate on ten vehicles. You are a...devil Vance. What is your intention? It should be the same as my intention but you are only thinking about authority. Take that angry, bad, bad man with you. Did you write this article also. The other clerk like me says the customer transmitted the order 100 times in 10 minutes. Well, it helped before Bill went Roman Gladiator crazy. I cant say who I am really working for as you say my Audi has a secret engine package. But, shouldn't Warren be the President if he graduated from Law school? No; he wants to be a clerk since he knows some people are sick, maybe more sick now more than ever before, about competition. Just hire him as a clerk and keep him there for 40 years..like a mascot. There is nothing wrong with a $65000.00 clerk for forty years. He trained the new white people like you made him. He never asked to do it. You MADE him and then he missed dinner with his girlfriend. You tried to date her after they broke up. Start at a 1975 Honda Civic or the 1973 Datsun again; just less human frailty in the vehicles you well meaning managers! Who owns 80% of the car part market over the next 40 years? You dont pay attention. You dont listen. But, now you see your authority. You have all the exam books. You have all the text books. They were written by white people so, shouldnt you be as successful as that other economy from whom you borrow trillions? Why don't you just copy everything they do. You have the evidence at the OECD. Don't come back to my kung fu school.

The Asians  have more faith in human frailty and, hence, they have committed to total automation.  It's nothing personal but he knows his own humanity; in Asia. Nobody is looking  at you. His calculation is based on the worst of human kind; in Asia first and then the allegedly well meaning manager in America secondly who think every employee is an apostle  or something and can be trusted with the manifold in the car plant.  Warren is a disciple of Christ  at work though. He believes in every North American being as secure as every Russian or Chinese person or Japanese person or French person who all have an unconditional universal minimum income support whether or not they work.  If they work, they even have more money from their salary.  But, not the one that betrays you like Judas mor-de-eau, Mark or Vance at the car company.  You cost. You killed Chrysler Vance. The solution to the shit as manager was your job but I think the clerk would have loved to solve it but the Bahamian Pirate guy who sells the vehicles was anxious about a solution and a solution is something I could come up with and then it starts to feel biblically the wrong time to communicate it or think of it.  What solution do you need to what problem with your feedback inhibition? Read Karl Deutsch. The solution to the problem feels like it's "too authority" around that allegedly well meaning manager  selling the vehicles. Is there a problem? Why don't you hd the currency? Sell it to someone else. If you reverse it, you reverse it. Maybe you lose. I did not lose one dollar on that desk.    We have control. You now have a solution although it took some love to think about it and some time and you had enough info to solve it.  How many broken axles does it take?  Give me another problem for the first time and let me deal with it for a few weeks. I will solve it.  You will get all the honor and the glory. I hope it helped since I am the manager. I mean you are the manager. What's the big deal or ykubdint want me to solve it since I was feeling good tag Friday and you want to think I had the solution.   What is my solution?  What is your solution?    I mean my solution is your solution; right? Well, I say it is how it goes.  Now, give me my clerk job. Let me me solve it or did you solve it? You became VP of the year as we worked hard to satisfy your nonverbal cues such as " you were hired in faith you could do the job so Just do it." But, someone resented the solution that involved in many cases just advising the customer that they already bought enough currency for the next month if they double ordered in error  and they bought enough for the next three months if the error involved two erroneous transmissions and one that was actually good; that is three transmissions; two erroneous and one error.   Now, who have you been killing for fear of competition in your  insecurity about your position and authority? I was feeling good that Friday but too many employees decided to quit so I went to Law School myself.  Remember something. I like what I do.   You dont fix shit. You multiply shit, normalised it.  You want to know if I called the police in 1997. Why would I call the police? I am going to law school. There is no problem if the customer sent in an order for 10000 vehicles in error except we already bought the New Zealand leather  material with New Zealand dollars against American dollars  by the time we found out it was an error. You needed a solution for how long it takes, the time it takes  for you to be honest about that potentially really evident really " not so difficult to control it" error.  Your outstanding payment report presumes a lot and prints 48 hours after you already exposed yourself on the market  in too many cases by putting the triplicate orders through.    Pending the  erroneous (The errors,  the  duplicates and triplicates) second and third and fourth transmissions of  what is highly, probably an error before you expose the car company's currency position is what I told you to do when I had time to think about it in the love of God and the love of Catholic too. You process the first one as you only have a special client rate  quoted for ten vehicles .   If they really want the other orders , then it's no problem. Their supply manager will send a scanned written confirmation by email.   Put them in pending status before you buy the New Zealand currency and the New Zealand leather.    Now, I was earning five dollars an hour as "employee of the month" watching Carlton dance with His lawyer father on tv.   We lost on the foreign  exchange when we tried to return the material.  There is a solution when you know this customer sent in 10000 orders by mistake with a fax modem and only called for a special price and rate  on ten vehicles. You are a...devil Vance. What is your intention?  It should be the same as my intention but you are only thinking about authority.   Take that angry, bad, bad man with you. Did you write this article also.   The other clerk like me says the customer transmitted the order 100 times in 10 minutes.    Well, it helped before Bill went Roman Gladiator crazy. I cant say who I am really working for as you say my Audi has a secret engine package.    But, shouldn't Warren be the President if he graduated from Law school?  No; he wants to be a clerk since he knows some people are sick,  maybe more sick now more than ever before, about competition. Just hire him as a clerk and keep him there for 40 years..like a mascot. There is nothing wrong with a $65000.00 clerk for forty years.    He trained  the new white people like you made him. He never asked to do it. You MADE him and then he missed dinner with his girlfriend. You tried to date her after they broke up.   Start at a 1975 Honda Civic or the 1973 Datsun again; just less human frailty in the vehicles you well meaning managers!  Who owns 80% of the car part market over the next 40 years? You dont pay attention. You dont listen. But, now you see your authority.  You have all the exam books. You have all the text books. They were written by white people so, shouldnt you be as successful as that other economy from whom you borrow trillions? Why don't you just copy everything they do.  You have the evidence at the OECD.      Don't come back to my kung fu school. 

Comments

Popular Posts