I have my own honor and involvement with ANGEL RONAN LEX SCRIPTA ™. I am like the general contractor. He is like the sub contractor, electrician or the tile guy. I referred someone and they put my name in the email they sent to info.angelronan@mail.com. My contact sent a donation with the "donation only" service. My other friend made a regular payment and I got half; about $250.00. It says "donation to you for your prayers" on the payment slip sent by Western Union.

I have my own honor and involvement with ANGEL RONAN LEX SCRIPTA ™.  I am like the general contractor.  He is like the sub contractor,  electrician or the tile guy.  I referred someone and they put my name in the email they sent to info.angelronan@mail.com.  My contact sent a donation with the  "donation only" service.  My other friend made a regular payment and I got half; about $250.00.  It says "donation to you for your prayers" on the payment slip sent by Western Union.      


 

Comments

Popular Posts