I watch TV and movies that are appropriate for my wife and children and my children's children. There was a case in the 1970's entitled Stanley v. Georgia that entitled the citizen to watch whatever they deemed educational. But, this does not say they can watch what is illegal to have in your possession. Some viewing material remains illegal and also illegal to be in possession of those materials. It seems the neanderthal may still yearn for a clothes-free freedom or open marriages and he may find certain information cathartic it seems but it is not Leviticus; nor is it within the dignity of the modern human community. Your children will tell you. It's time to heal this gap in our evolution that some may suffer and not cater to it in anyway. My grand dad spent 30 seconds with his wife every night...count 30 seconds in the pocket. She would get up and make hot drinks and two sandwiches and thank God for him. Then, they would read the Bible and then watch Night Line and then go to bed. They raised 17 children. I seems the air in the '70s was more pure and more innocent. Essentially, there was less plastic and more wholesome real milk but otherwise, humanity is less convoluted today and more decisive on various issues of morality in the minister of Gideon. Thank God. I am going to go and watch Staying Alive, Snow White and Carlito's Way. I think I will watch Snow White three times.

 I watch TV and movies that are appropriate for my wife and children and my children's children.   

There was a case in the 1970's entitled Stanley v. Georgia that entitled the citizen to watch whatever they deemed educational.  But, this does not say they can watch what is illegal to have in your possession.  Some viewing material remains illegal and also illegal to be in possession of those materials.  It seems the neanderthal may still yearn for a clothes-free  freedom or open marriages  and he may find certain information cathartic it seems but it is not Leviticus; nor is it within the dignity of the modern human community.  Your children will tell you.  It's time to heal this gap in our evolution that some may suffer and not cater to it in anyway. My grand dad spent 30 seconds with his wife every night...count 30 seconds in the pocket. She would get up and make hot drinks and two sandwiches and thank God for him. Then, they would read the Bible and then watch Night Line and then go to bed.  They raised 17 children.      

I seems the air in the '70s was more pure and more innocent.  Essentially, there was less plastic and more wholesome real milk but otherwise, humanity is less convoluted today and more decisive on various issues of morality in the minister of Gideon.  Thank God. I am going to go and watch Staying Alive, Snow White and Carlito's Way. I think I will watch Snow White three times. 





Comments

Popular Posts