I would like to go to Cheese School and understand this PRIONS ™. It's a good idea. But, it's someone else's idea. I know. I just found out "PRIONS" is the word for prayer in French. This is unique. I don't know what I did when I claimed to own the ideas he associated and branded PRIONS™. But, I understand. He owns it. What I did is deceitful and Illegal. It's evil to try and steal another person's prayer. There is a word for this in every language, colour and culture. Cain could be any skin tone today but he was originally African (black) and so was Adam and Seti(Seth). Charlton Heston was a white Mises but his skin tone does not satisfy historical truth. He did a good job though. We thank God for his Baritone portrayal. We see Cain today as based on his or temperament; and propensity. I am like the devil without horns. As a White Tecumseh I chose the dark side but I get cash from 12 years old in Quebec. The Ida was that we get cash and Ontario did not but that eventually, there would be enough of us to help repopulate Ontario. A resentment of the English is part and parcel with this fragile identity in French and it is just a fragile as English identity when the language (French/English) is so amorphous that identity is fragile and then people resort to black and white for secondary identifiers in identity and what real Wampanoag would really let skin tone divide him and his nation? It is just that other languages are strong and certain enough to create community that is solid enough to transcend the risk of division based on race or. Soft drink or beer preferences; Budweiser, Sapporo or Heineken? Budweiser or says you die. When you look at me, you are fooled. I don't really believe in property ownership. I killed my ex wife after the smart phone I bought since she was a real estate agent and I detest the idea of buying and selling real estate. She kept saying she was not my super woman, that she was not that kind of girl that you could put down and think that everything is ok. I took her teeth and her hair. She broke up and then kept asking after smart phone why I would not just love her. I got involved with someone who shares my aboriginal mind on property ownership. We should be able to just take what we say we want. I am white Aboriginal; not European. This is what happened to the Aboriginal when first in contact with Europe. My skin is white but I am still aboriginal and I fight anything that is called property and ownership. I know I don't add up. I am a convict and used to be a police officer. Some how, I just want someinwt dead for PRIONS for my own ego; as a North American. They have a word for it in every language. It's called covetousness. But, what provokes me when I hear of new technologies proposed by a black person vs. a white person? I am like a man who pretends to have gone to law school and then wants to kill any real black law graduate as I must be an ex slave; first name William. My last name is Jefferson. I am a loser really. Maybe I can do some good and demand that North Americans will all have an income support of no less than $60,000.00 per year. I know young people respect me as a public figure and they show this respect by graduating. Then, I got ILL on Apple phone. But essentially what provokes me when I hear about new technology proposed by black people vs. white people is my subjugation again to a Black Moor, a Black Tudor or a Black Berber. The Pilgrims were not all White. But, black or not z these Black Europeans participated in the slavery of North American Aboriginals who are white or black today. I thank him for his belief; for his Prions De Foi pour le monde avec nouveau technologies. Je remercier Dieu. I will be a pastor now and hopefully, I won't kill people who attend my church that own property. I will try to control myself. What I really like is that a man who repents of all of his murders or most of his murders and then starts preaching and teaching about God who also looks like me is a hero like Paul; a man with social authority also; image. Image is everything. I still kill when I don't know if you understand my authority. Do you know who I am? Just don't own anything in front of me. But, you can read about Abraham and how his faith multiplied him and his property if you want. Just don't own any property in front of me. We are all God's work in progress; that if we kill and kill again nice people like him, Cain proves the gospel when if we confess our sins, the Lord is faithful to forgive us cleanse us of all our unrighteousness. See 1st John 1:9. Let us love God as we kill, steal and destroy people who think they can design things, design ideas and concepts in front of us; Karl Kanai. I think he was murdered because he thought he could design and sell clothing. He was black. I don't expect it. That is like a....European, Russian, Asian or like African. Martin Luther King agrees with me that maybe one day, black people and white people will sit down at the table of brotherhood. He agrees with me because he was a foreigner to North America like me, a West Indian at birth and white Aboriginal or black Aboriginal and he did not know the history of Frederick Douglass or Anthony Johnson any more than I did. As West Indian, we have media expectations of America that do not accord with the truth of America. We come to America and say America should change to fit me and my ignorance. This is the proof of the Bahamian, Jamaican and West Indian surrogate population that arrived to America after WW2 to help repopulate as many families were totally decimated by the war. We are not looking for a day when Black men and white men will be equal. That would be to send us backward to time that never existed and establishes an ignorance. They have always been equal. But, I don't know history enough. It is just that some white aboriginal men in the West Indies were chattel slaves ancestrally like black Aboriginal men. Africans and Europeans were not enslaved but may have been servants under indenture or in paid bon servitude; tres bien. The end result of the civil rights movement is the official acknowledgement of aboriginal rights in the black nomenclature that helped the white relatives calm down although all citizens were really already legally protected under the constitution. It's really REDUNDANT to have a black rights act since citizenry grants the right regardless of colour except the racially sick may have needed some reinforced confirmation from the government that the black is a citizen and protected from by law. Who knows why. Maybe it was an unusual clan of white West Indians that had migrated to America and brought their ignorance about America with them and this problem is why Martin Luther King had to exist. If he was born in Massachusetts, I doubt he would have been a Civil Rights worker where in the North, the black always had his equality. He probably would have owned a McDonald's. Up there, they know George Washington was really a Black ENGLISH Tudor Great grand son. This is my subconscious, gut reaction deep down..like war. Some put photos on the internet that he has photographed and thinks he can sell them like www.art.com. But, he is black I thought because he went to a Northern American school. But, he is Arab. He is really Arab. Why does he think his ownership of the photo will be respected? I stole a job interview letter once since I resented my room mate's accomplishments, his feelings of accomplishment as I follow the Saul and Judas ways deep within my soul. But, I can repent in public and have social authority as a preacher more than him and judge him if he does not listen only to gospel as I say classical music or jazz is the devil music, judging him. This is fair. Everyone who shows up to the Lord gets the same blessing as also David was a murderer. Then, it does not say there is no consequence to sin. Read Jude. Read Psalms 52. But, you are forgiven. But , I am like a man who has considered himself, then I go away and forget immediately what manner of evil man I am. James 1:24 GNV As a kid, I used to break my neighbor's toys if they left me around their toys alone for a second. I have judged myself. James 1:24 GNV https://bible.com/bible/2163/jas.1.24.GNV. All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. I am really dead now. I tried to register Prions™ six times. I suggest you leave PRIONS™, Angel Ronan™ and Entwerfen ™ alone. There is a movie that confirms how I may have come to exist with such an unusual dichotomy of propensities; Gattaca 2 where children are conceived and grown in buildings in a world where they are also born naturally. My propensities are closer to the Aboriginals who burned down the towns on the outskirts of Boston for years and damaged the rail roads or vehicles,also my son's vehicle by putting. A bag with a battery on a car engine hood to burn the alternator. I did it to my son's black Passat and also to his Honda. But I also want to be a police officer but I don't want to go to school and I don't want to buy or own any property and O don't really want any European pet to tell me anything but I want to, need to be accepted. So, I wear a Zeppelin ™ watch; not an American brand and then I have my look that kind of says Irish I suppose. I don't know if this what they really wanted. But, how can I argue with a job. I have a job. I will preach the gospel. That is the vocational propensity that I have.

 I would like to go to Cheese School and understand this PRIONS ™.  It's a good idea. But, it's  someone else's idea.  I know.  I just found out "PRIONS"  is the word for prayer in French.  This is unique.  I don't know what I did when I claimed to own the ideas he associated and branded  PRIONS™. But, I understand.  He owns it.  

   What I did is deceitful and Illegal.  It's evil to try and steal another person's prayer. There is a word for this in every language, colour and culture.  Cain could be any skin tone today but he was originally African (black) and so was Adam and Seti(Seth).  Charlton Heston was a white Mises but his skin tone does not satisfy historical truth.  He did a good job though.  We thank God for his Baritone portrayal. We see Cain today as based on his or temperament; and  propensity.   I am like the devil without horns. As a White Tecumseh I chose the dark side but I get cash from 12 years old in Quebec.  The Ida was that we get cash and Ontario did not but that eventually, there would be enough of us to help repopulate Ontario. A resentment of the English is part and parcel with this fragile identity in French and it is just a fragile as English identity when the language (French/English)  is so amorphous that identity is fragile and then people resort to black and white for secondary identifiers in identity and what  real Wampanoag would really let  skin tone divide him and his nation?  It is just that other languages are strong and certain enough to create community that is solid enough to transcend the risk of division based on race or. Soft drink or beer preferences; Budweiser, Sapporo or Heineken? Budweiser or  says you die.    

     When you look at me, you are fooled. I don't really believe in property ownership. I killed my ex wife after the smart phone I bought since she was a real estate agent and  I detest the idea of buying and selling real estate.  She kept saying she was not my super woman, that she was not that kind of girl that you could put down and think that everything is ok.   I took her teeth and her hair.  She broke up and then kept asking after smart phone why I would not just love her.   I got involved with someone who shares my aboriginal mind on property ownership.   We should be able to just take what we say we want.  I am white Aboriginal; not European.   This is what happened to the Aboriginal when first in  contact with Europe.  My skin is white but I am still aboriginal and I fight anything that is called property and ownership.  I know I don't add up. I am a convict and used to be a police officer.      Some how, I just want someinwt dead for PRIONS for my own ego; as a North American.    They have a word for it in every language. It's called covetousness.  But, what provokes me when I hear of new technologies proposed by a black person vs.  a white person?  I am like a man who pretends to have gone to law school and then wants to kill any real black law graduate as I must be an ex slave; first name William. My last name is Jefferson. I am a loser really.   Maybe I can do some good and demand that North Americans will all have an income support of no less than $60,000.00 per year.  I know young people respect me as a public figure and they show this respect by graduating. Then, I got ILL on Apple phone.   But essentially what provokes me when I hear about new technology proposed by black people vs. white people is my subjugation again to a Black Moor, a Black Tudor or a Black Berber.  The Pilgrims were not all White.  But, black or not z these Black Europeans participated in the slavery of North American Aboriginals who are white or black today.      I thank him for his belief; for his Prions De Foi pour le monde avec nouveau technologies. Je remercier Dieu.  I will be a pastor now and hopefully, I won't kill people who attend my church that own property.  I will try to control myself.  What I really  like is that a man who repents of all of his murders or most of his murders and then starts preaching and teaching about God who also looks like me is a hero like Paul; a  man with social authority also; image.  Image is everything.  I still kill when I don't know if you understand my authority.  Do you know who I am?  Just don't own anything in front of me.  But, you can read about Abraham and how his faith multiplied him and his property  if you want. Just don't own any property in front of me.  We are all God's work in progress; that if we kill and kill again nice people like him, Cain proves the gospel when if we confess our sins, the Lord is faithful to forgive us cleanse us of all our  unrighteousness. See 1st John 1:9.   Let us love God as we kill, steal and destroy people who think they can design things, design ideas and concepts in front of us; Karl Kanai. I think he was murdered because he thought he could design and sell clothing. He was black. I don't expect it.   That is like a....European, Russian, Asian  or like African.  Martin Luther King agrees with me that maybe one day, black people and white people will sit down at the table of brotherhood. He agrees with me because he was a foreigner to North America like me, a West Indian at birth and white Aboriginal  or black Aboriginal and he did not know the history of Frederick Douglass or Anthony Johnson any more than I did. As West Indian, we have media expectations of America that do not accord with the truth of America. We come to America and say America should change to fit me and my ignorance.  This is the proof of the Bahamian, Jamaican and West Indian  surrogate population that arrived to America after WW2 to help repopulate as many families were totally decimated by the war.   We are not looking for a day when Black men and white men will be equal.

 That would be to send us backward to time that never existed and establishes an ignorance.  They have always been equal.  But, I don't know history enough.  It is  just that some white aboriginal men in the West Indies were chattel slaves ancestrally like black Aboriginal men. Africans and Europeans were not enslaved but may have been servants under indenture or in paid bon servitude; tres bien.  The end result of the civil rights movement is the official acknowledgement of aboriginal rights in the black nomenclature that helped the white relatives calm down although all citizens were really already legally protected under the constitution. It's really REDUNDANT to have a black rights act since citizenry grants the right regardless of colour except the racially sick may have needed some reinforced confirmation from the government that the black is a citizen and protected from by law.    Who knows why.  Maybe it was an unusual clan of  white West Indians that had migrated to America and brought their ignorance about America with them and this problem is why Martin Luther King had to exist.  If he was born in Massachusetts, I  doubt he would have been a Civil Rights worker where in the North, the black always had his equality. He probably would have owned a McDonald's.  Up there, they know George Washington was really a Black ENGLISH Tudor Great grand son.  

 This is my subconscious, gut reaction deep down..like war.  Some  put photos on the internet  that he has photographed and thinks he can sell them like www.art.com.  But, he is black I thought because he went to a Northern American school.  But, he is Arab.  He is really Arab.   Why does he think his ownership of the photo will be respected?    I stole a job interview letter once since I resented my room mate's accomplishments, his feelings of accomplishment as I follow the Saul and Judas ways deep within my soul.      But, I can repent in public and have social authority as a preacher more than him and judge him if he does not listen only to gospel as I say classical music or jazz is the devil music, judging him.   This is fair.   Everyone who shows up to the Lord gets the same blessing as also David was a murderer.   Then, it does not say there is no consequence to sin.  Read Jude. Read Psalms 52.  But, you are forgiven.   But , I am like a man who has considered himself,  then I go away and forget immediately what manner of evil man I am. James 1:24 GNV   As a kid, I used to break my neighbor's toys if they left me around their toys alone for a second.  I have judged myself.  

James 1:24 GNV

https://bible.com/bible/2163/jas.1.24.GNV. 

All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.  I am really dead now. I tried to register Prions™ six times. I suggest you leave PRIONS™, Angel Ronan™ and Entwerfen ™  alone.   There is a movie that confirms how I may have come to exist with such an unusual dichotomy of propensities; Gattaca 2 where children are conceived and  grown in buildings in a world where they are also born naturally.   My propensities are closer to the Aboriginals who burned down the towns on the outskirts of Boston for years and damaged the rail roads or vehicles,also my son's vehicle by putting. A bag with a battery on a car engine hood to burn the alternator. I did it to my son's black Passat and also to his Honda.  

  But I also want to be a police officer but I don't want to go to school and I don't want to buy or own any property and O don't really want any European pet to tell me anything but I want to, need to be accepted.  So, I wear a Zeppelin ™ watch; not an American brand and then I have my look that kind of says Irish I suppose.     I don't know if this what they really wanted. But, how can I argue with a job.  I have a job. I will preach the gospel. That is the vocational propensity that I have.  











  

Comments

Popular Posts