In the first movie, he is found in the water and has no passport. Then, he finds it in a bank deposit box and is very happy to have a passport with his photo and details. If I was a...hmmm.... wouldn't I or you be traveling with at least one passport? How am I pretending to be a....and I don't even have one passport because I stole a hotel booking or its free if I deceive myself after 20 email to a powered company to steal someone's Idea and then my stuff is taken but eh hotel staffer when I am not carrying it with me or locking it up in a hotel/ hostel locker in the hostel /hotel. What is the movie....about traveling people?

In the first movie, he is found in the water and has no passport. Then, he finds it in a bank deposit box and is very happy to have a passport with his photo and details.   If I was a...hmmm.... wouldn't I  or you be traveling with at least one passport?  How am I pretending to be a....and I don't even have one passport because I stole a hotel booking or its free if I deceive myself after 20 email to a powered company to steal someone's Idea and then my stuff is taken but eh hotel staffer  when I am not carrying it with me or locking it up in a hotel/ hostel  locker in the hostel /hotel.  What is the movie....about traveling people?    

Comments

Popular Posts