One class a year......Take your venom some where else. Give the ring. You Naaa mean!!? You have been struck off. I am deleting all your photos now. Everybody came for your funeral. Telling people what to do forever as a grammerly manager 24 hours a day.....look at you on your skateboard forever in that machine box. Choose to love your family and go home. Think about what you feel. Look at my photo on face book. I'm not in town. You ripped up all of Ivan's clothing once to show your super squirrel power. You are an attention-seeking addict. We can be friends if you want. Friendship is the backbone of every good marriage relationship. Where is the ring ? Actually, I wish I knew you were coming. I sent it to your old address. Do not let these people lead you to an untimely demise. Raise your children. Call when ever you want but don't get any closer if you don't phone first. You are now on a pending indictment for...if you....because I.....but if you phone, then you...be ok.

One class a year......Take your venom some where else. 

  Give the ring.  You Naaa mean!!?  You have been struck off.  I am deleting all your photos now.   Everybody came for your funeral.  Telling people what to do forever as a grammerly manager 24 hours a day.....look at you on your skateboard forever in that machine box.    Choose to love your family and go home.  Think about what you feel.    Look at my photo on face book. I'm not in town. You ripped up all of Ivan's clothing once to show your super squirrel power.   You are an attention-seeking  addict.  We can be friends if you want. Friendship is the backbone of every good marriage relationship.  Where is the ring ?     Actually, I wish I knew you were coming.  I sent it to your old address.  Do not let these people lead you to an untimely demise.  Raise your children.  Call when ever you want but don't get any closer if you don't phone first. You are now on a pending indictment for...if you....because I.....but if you phone, then you...be ok.         




Comments

Popular Posts