Onitsuka Tiger..... I bought this shoe for my father and a similar pair for my son and I because........ My uncle said, however, that he was a black stage coach driver in his last life and that is all he thinks anyone else as an ethnic person can be in this world full of amazing opportunities. He wants us to understand him. But, what does that have to do with a pair of shoes that you can wear to school or the movies in 1975 or whatever? Choose what and how you would like to feel.

 Onitsuka Tiger.....  

I bought this shoe for my father and  a similar pair for my son and I because........ My uncle said, however, that  he was a black stage coach driver in his last life and that is all he thinks anyone else as an ethnic person can be in this world full of amazing opportunities.  He wants us to understand him.  But, what does that have to do with a pair of shoes that you can wear to school or the movies in 1975 or whatever?  Choose what and how you would like to feel.  


Comments

Popular Posts